Friday, February 10, 2012

Preseason Fan Poll




Back in August, I ran a test poll on who I thought would be among the Top 10 teams and asked for people to vote on who they thought would be the top team. Again I'll take the hit on KF, don't know what's up with Taylor but you can't count them out. North Shore and Hightower are still threats, DESPITE losing star players to ACL injuries. Surprisingly what has turned out to be the Top 5 teams actually received the fewest votes and I'm still mesmerized that Dekaney only received 2%, one word, GURU, and this also is why I don't like polls or most of the rankings :)




CLEAR SPRINGS
15 (11%)
CY FALLS
10 (7%)
THE WOODLANDS
11 (8%)
NORTH SHORE
12 (9%)
MANVEL
10 (7%)
HIGHTOWER
22 (16%)
DEKANEY
3 (2%)
ELSIK
27 (20%)
KATY TAYLOR
8 (6%)
KLEIN FOREST
1 (0%)
OTHER
12 (9%)