Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Faith Drops 40


I've seen so many middle school players that were ahead of the game however before I give them the "can't miss" stamp of approval, I always go back and do comparisons during the time my daughter played as she, Kelly Griffin and Stephanie Gilbreath were ahead of the pack and basically stayed on top throughout their careers once they entered high school. Since then, many others have shown that they too are something special at a young age and their mentality is"catch me if you can". One such player is Faith Cook who scored 40 points earlier this week in a 46-38 win over Crosby which reminded me of a game my daughter had against Attucks in the 8th grade, same point total and same final score. Cook and Angela Harris are the top two eight graders I've personally seen however I'm hearing about kids all over the city that are just unreal. No mater what, remember to" keep the faith because she will be cookin in high school", get it?