Friday, February 17, 2012

How To Get Ranked


As my scouting service continues to grow I can't emphasize how important it is to be positioned in the right place. Right now, the Greater Houston Area has 36 players that have either signed or committed to a college squad however that's less than half of the players who could be playing somewhere at the next level and I guarantee you the majority of those players had less than five offers.

EXPOSURE EXPOSED & EXPLANATIONS

One thing that I emphasize to college coaches is that I've seen players multiple times throughout their careers while keeping track of their progression, make sure I have all of your information including grades and test scores and if you need further assistance, I have several individual programs in place

 Contact me for me info

I will be evaluating talent all through the summer however in order to be seen numerous times, I will be scouting two Houston Insiders Tournaments from sunup to sundown. The tournament dates are March 31st- April 1st and May 19th-20th.

For more information, click on this link