Sunday, March 12, 2017

Dasia Johnson still lighting them up at next level #GPRUnderTheRadar


How fitting is it to attend Southland Conference Tournament and watch a couple of former Austin Elite players go completely off and receive an email on another of their former stars doing well at the next level. Dasia Johnson simply amazed me the first time I saw her play, no it was the 8 or 9 deep threes she hit, it was her ability to catch and shoot them while being defended and knocking them down accurately. Over time, she showed me a variety of things she could do on the court and lets just do a brief recap

READ MORE

Now the young lady is starring for Eastern New Mexico and the sophomore point guard iss definitely showing everything I knew she could do making the transaction to the next level. With two more seasons to go, I'm expecting even more from this exciting young lady

READ MORE