Sunday, March 12, 2017

'18 D'asia Collins shows game starts at the one #GPRUnderTheRadar


I love interacting with the players especially when they analyze their games and after talking D'Asia Collins after particular game, I complimented her on her progression and she responded on things she thought she should have differently in certain situations or she should have taken a couple of  more shots or vice versa but the biggest thing that she told me was that she always wanted to help make players around better, she did all of this when she was TEN YEARS OLD!!!!!!

I already knew she was going to be good and capable of playing D1 basketball and as time progressed, well, have I been wrong yet and the answer is NO. I thought Cy Ranch had a legitimate shot at making a run to state when she was a freshman and sophomore however injuries to key players always seemed to happen at the wrong time but this season was different and as they astounded many by winning R-3, I wasn't surprised, it was a toss up, what did surprise me is that they played so well in the championship game

The game starts at the one, I don't care what you think or what anyone has told you, it's just the way it is and this young lady has definitely shown she's one of the top PG prospects in TX 2018 class so before I go on and on and start typing acronyms I shouldn't, watch the video and watch out for more on D'Asia Collins over the summer as she will be playing for Texas Elite but first, check out the video