Monday, March 6, 2017

2018 Ott marks the spot #GPRUnderTheRadar


When you're 5'10 and can score the way Jordan Ott showed me she could score from the outside a little three years ago, there was no doubt in my mind that D1 schools would definitely be showing plenty of interest because as I've told you numerous times, college coaches LOVE big guards that can shoot but over the years, this young lady has put in plenty of work on adding a variety of offensive moves as well as rebounding and defensive improvement to her repertoire

Okay I was right about her being a lock but when you starting extra ingredients to the formula, well teams from major conferences are all over this young lady as she approaches her final club season with Cy Fair Premier. I'm tired of talking, well typing so check the video out and there will be more to come