Thursday, March 9, 2017

Mikaela Curtis will be at #IronSharpensIron WILL YOU?


Once upon a time, there was a guy who traveled all across the country spreading the word that "talent was everywhere" and although there was backlash, his point was made and look at Texas now. Even with all of that, I make it a point to travel and observe talent at various venues because I already know there are hidden gems who may already be there or there on the verge of being something special. Mikaela Curtis truly impressed me at last season's Space City Jam and it's been a little over a year since I saw I'm truly interested in seeing this young lady who is long athletic and had an uncanny ability to get to the rim whenever she wanted so she'll be on hand for that "Who's Who" of talent at Iron Sharpens Iron Showcase being held April 1st, yeah that's Final 4 weekend, in the Dallas area so if you're in middle school and you think you can handle the heat

REGISTER