Tuesday, July 1, 2014

All that Jazz helping guide Texas Adidas Elite Simmons #ACRC


Watching Jazz Taylor fight her way back to where I predicted she would be a long time ago was great to see earlier in the Mansfield Rotary Tournament, well Spring Creek but the bottom line is she looked good. Over the weekend she looked great as she simply has taken her game to the next level at the right time because she was simply on


Jade Williams was also on, from everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE  as the 6'5 wing was letting them fly from 25 feet and they were going consistently as she and Natasha Mack just might be the toughest inside combo that can also face the basket and score in the state


Even though Jessica Munoz was under the weather, she'll be back with a bang and when you talk about bang, the more I see Velma Mitchell, I'm seeing bang, bang, bang as the midrange and floater along with her upper body strength enables her to do quite a few things and watching younger sister Georgia handle the ball already tells me I'll be writing about her a whole lot