Friday, December 13, 2013

The Future as I see, in 2023 "Madison Cox"

AutoAwesome doesn't lie so archive this as I haven't called a player this young since, well my own. Another halftime shooting exhibition during the halftime game between Madison's sister Lauren, the #1 sophomore in the world, team Flower Mound and not far behind in the same class from Plano West, Natalie Chou


Madison impressed me in Arkansas as she went "around the world and back with ease"


Tonight she was draining em from everywhere and get this

She did it in front of the head coaches from Texas and Baylor and thew assistant coaches from Georgia and Duke, hey I'm not the liar,

One more time, she will be in at the Hoop-A-Holics Camp on Sunday, stay tuned for tons and tons of what I do but right now, watch what she does