Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Manor High players tune up at Who Got Next


I had a chance to chat with Manor HS head coach Jennifer Pillich during the Who Got Next Camp and she was high on her teams chances to make the playoffs this season and after watching some of the players during the camp, I can see why. Legacy Young and Re'Ann Monroe are incoming freshmen while Lacoya Johnson and Jakera Clay are seasoned juniors

They along with with seniors Kiera Darling, Maribelle Moreno and Jonecia Anderson form a good nucleus for Coach Pillich and first year assistant Decreasha Goodner to work with. I didn't have a chance to see Coach Pillich play personally however I've heard some stories and her son gave me an earful. I did get a chance to see Goodner who starred at SFA and if you didn't see her, you missed a treat. Back to coaches son, he showed me I might want start following the guys a little closer