Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Seniors show they're ready to go out in style at Who Got Next

Jazzmen Ortiz falls in the category of I've been watching her for what seems like forever and from the time I saw her nailing threes galore in middle school, I knew she would make an impact before it was said and done. Ortiz and Troi Swain were a couple of next level guards that I've had my eyes on quite some time and their efforts at Who Got Next only help solidify what I already knew



Swain can create problems in a variety of ways and I'm expecting a huge season from her at MvcNeil while Ortiz will be part of the revamped "Temple Of Doom" as she and Tyesha Taylor will be a tough duo. The three seniors from Manor HS that participated, Kierra Darling, Maribelle Moreno and Jonecia Anderson are part of the nucleus that has them thinking playoffs this season.Stephanie Ongye was a blur at times as she covered a lot of ground in a hurry will have "The Fluge" in the hunt yet again while Rice commit, Downtown Maddie Brown is just going to be a tough defensive assignment for whoever Cedar Ridge plays