Thursday, August 1, 2013

Katy Rebels D'Addeico show improvement at PTN

If it's one thing I like to see at various stages of a players career it's improvement and using that ever so popular phrase I love when I explain why I say what I say about players, "it's not what you do it's who you do it against." Katy Rebels D'Addeico was rather impressive a little over a month ago and I did a write up on them after Prime Time's Houston Summer Hoops Tour, read more

Fast forward to Prime Time Nationals and I'm seeing even more improvement on the squad from mentioned players in the earlier event especially Sydney Malkowski and Myangiel Hicks Malkowski was knocking down midrange jumpers and three's against Texas Ice, a solid team that on opening day provided some excitement to help me stay pumped. Hicks at 6'2 is still raw in some areas however she's so strong and athletic, she's showing signs that she has turned yet another corner

Lashaundra Fitzerald is also finishing strong while Delaney Ferguson was scoring from just about everywhere. It's all about improvement and the whole team is showing just that