Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Talent can't hide-WBW Recee Caldwell

No matter how good you are, I'm talking on and off the court, I'm going to figure it out. Let's see, UCLA, oh I know who this is. Actually I knew Recee Caldwell even before I saw her bounce a ball or make a basket as it seems like I was running into her and her dad at games and the interesting part is neither mentioned she could play but after seeing her on the court for the very first time in the 6th or 7th grade, well it didn't take me but two minutes into the game to figure it out


Caldwell was at that initial GB camp I covered and as I look the pictures, several of the bright young stars from the 2014 class were there, go back and read what I said about Texas 2014 on my blog and as usual, I was correct. Caldwell is one of the top players in the country, she's going to go completely off in college and that will be yet another story