Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Young stars battle helped set tone at Flava

As I've stated several times, I can go back and look at pictures and stories just happen to pop into my head and when I ran across this picture of DFW Elite's Breah Powell guarding Oklahoma Select's Jonah Johnson, all types of similarities ran across my mind. Both players are speedy and exciting, both have an advanced knowledge of the game at a young age and since both are in the 2017, neither have played their first high school game but even more importantly after initially watching each of the young ladies for the first time, they both made Tip Sheets because I was blown away and it wasn't only because of their speed


The 2017 class is super loaded in Texas however after seeing numerous young teams at Big State Flava, it's everywhere and no matter what tournament I attended after Flava , I got a taste of what to come and it's coming hard