Wednesday, August 28, 2013

2017 just keeps getting better after Who Got Next

You're always going to have a group of kids that are going to play at the next level regardless of what club or high school team they play for and in some instances, there are some that can just walk on without doing anything. I've mentioned time and time again about 2017 being a Monster Class and years ago I called 2014 the same thing but this one is scarier, deeper and better as a whole. At the Who Got Next Camp, I saw several players on the verge of turning the corner down next level lane and the great thing about is they all have time.



 Re'Ann Monroe has been running around the gym forever and after watching her sisters for years, I see she has a lot of ability as well. Moore will be attending Manor with Legacy Moore as their back court of the future and I can't wait to see the heat they're going to apply. Ashley Chase also showed a lot of upside and these young ladies simply know how to get after it



Taylor Green jumped right in the heat off the top and all I can say is this kids upside is unlimited and anyone that knows me should know I just don't throw things like that out there. She is already showing not just next level but D1 potential, archive that and we'll check back in a couple of years.




Alexis Popham length and agility, along with her skill set and IQ had me asking her "are you really a 2017"





Shianne Johnson has a good body and knows how to score multiple ways but i already knew that after watching her over and over this summer. Kayleigh Lawerence is already standing at the magic number of six feet and once she becomes more aggressive, watch out for both



I've already mentioned how Jade LeBlanc Ernest just keeps getting better, well from the start of the camp to the end, I watched Trinity Collins, Brandi Gaspard and Genna Alhambra settle in and once that got going, they too showed some ability. 2017 ain't 2014, your backs aren't against the wall and the ball is in your hands if You Want Next level