Sunday, August 11, 2013

Fly Swift Camp soars off the top

A picture is worth a lot and what better picture o describe opening day of the Fly Swift Camp than with two of the countries top 2018 players, Zae Green and Madison Williams elevating off the top and believe me the stars are within their reach. The only thing I like better than finding new talent is seeing the progression of players I've already scouted or evaluated and as Damion "Swift" McKinney explained to the young campers the importance of them continuing to work because just because you're this or that here, someone just as good from New York to Vegas is putting in the time


This picture also captured two of the top 2017's , Chennedy Carter and Alexis Morris but I''ll have a Tip Sheet on the new players I've just spotted along with one on how some others have elevated their games, stay tuned and enjoy the short film