Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Flava started adjustment of GPR 2015 rankings

I always talk about the talented players in Texas and make statements like Texas is a big state and #talentiseverywhere is the hashtag I often use. I didn't now or maybe I forgot the exact size of the state but after looking it up, Texas is close to 269,000 square miles which tells you there's a lot of ground to cover. As blown away as I was with layers from places I hadn't seen, like those from El Paso, the growth of several players, I'm  not only talking about height, was a breath of fresh air

Justis Beavers is seen going against Tierra McCowan during one of the spotlight games at Big State Flava and each has taken their games to another level. McCowan who is near 6'8 is being coveted by aalmsot everyone while the 6'4 Beavers athleticism and wingspan has her sometimes playing as if she was close to 6'8 as well but the bottom line is I've watched these young ladies grow from raw prospects to BCS players in a short of time


Jordan Hosey, no Photshopping needed for this young lady either, has expanded her game where she can multiple positions and as she soared up, up and away, no cape needed for this young  Superwoman, she elevated her status on a national level and will do even more damage when she Hooks Em, I ain't talking about Kareem but wouldn't that be something if she develops that shot, maybe not. All were some of the players that left lasting impressions and I wasn't the only person excited about the Big State Flava's abundance of talent