Monday, August 26, 2013

Little ones continue to crack me up at Who Got Next

Jamyria Ramsey (2022) isn't a household name however if she chooses to pursue this basketball stuff, she quite possibly could be before it's all said and done as both parents were stars, track and basketball, in college


Ramsey, along with Madison Wright (2024) and Braelyn Williams (2026) showed an abundance of athleticism and energy but Ramsey is ahead of the game at her age for sure

 After demonstrating what she could do with not only one, but two balls, I asked her well can you shoot and she nailed a 15 footer after that. When her workout was over, I asked if she enjoyed the game and she said yes but she really likes modeling. I told her "well you have some good skills already and you could be a really good basketball player. " Her response" I know and I can be anything I want and I want to be a model"  LOL