Saturday, November 17, 2012

Calling Caldwell was easy


The first time I met Recee Caldwell was when she and her dad attended a Texas A&M game years ago and even though I had never seen this young lady play, watching observe and dissect certain things she spoke about after the game showed me how knowledgeable she was.

A few months later, I had a chance to watch her play and after her performance  not only did I say she was a can't  miss but a Top 10 player and I'm talking about the country, use the little search bar above and you would be surprised at what you might find.

Fast forward to now, she is now in a position to help lead the first out of area team to come in and win the FBISD Tournament, first up is Hightower who will have plenty to say about that  and the winner of that game will take on the Bush/Cy Ranch winner for the championship, the losing teams will play for third place