Sunday, November 11, 2012

National Letter of Intent week coming up


That old saying a picture is worth a thousand words is true however I decided to use basketball and a crystal ball to make not only an example but to prove a point. Here's something else I'm passionate about saying and  that is  there are a lot of people giving advice but the sad part is the majority of the ones giving it really don't know or understand what they are talking about.

Year after year, new experts pop up with impressive resumes about what they've done, who they've worked with, their connections or the all so magical, I can do this for your daughter however more times than not, this equates to buying a fake degree online, yes it looks good on paper but if someone does a thorough check it's worthless, how's that for an analogy

The fact of the matter is that's it's not that easy to go to the next level in anything  especially sports and I've laid out the numbers time and time again for parents to read and absorb yet I still have some people come up to me and tell me what such and such has said and I'm saying to myself  WTH,  well actually the other acronym

Honest answers, honest evaluations and if I feel your daughter can truly play at the next level, Girlz Prep Report's consulting services is there to help in a variety of ways. Know the facts, don't be misled by sites stating this and that because bait and switch works in so many ways of life.

Check out the link below, last year I helped double digit players who had nothing on the table and this is something I've been doing for over five years.

GPR Consulting