Friday, November 16, 2012

SA Johnson invades FBISD


I know the elections are over but it's still November so I've been flip flopping all over the place on whether to stay at the Texas Invitational for the duration or head out to Fort Bend. I was happy to see my old friend Ray Caldwell at the TI and then I asked him why he was here and after he told me Recee's team was playing, I'm trying to figure out how I missed that

Recee is another young lady I called early, I believe 7th grade and I know many may wonder how, like the slogan I too "Just Do It"

Nevertheless, here's the deal. SA Johnson is on track to play Seven Lakes tonight at 7pm. Johnson is a favorite to go to state and should they win, this could be a possible preview of an  Austin battle between them and Delaney should they win which intrigues me