Monday, July 18, 2016

Colorado Storm no Secret #BasketballTuneUpShowcase

If you're observing what I do, I love to play on words since I can't play on the court anymore, well not like I want to so when I was a kid I used to watch Secret Storm with my grandmother, sort of like Empire but in black and white. Actually is was nothing like Empire or anything else but neither is this talented squad that brought a variety of players to compete in the Basketball Tune Up Showcase held at San Jac this past weekend



Romolo Dominguez was definitely a bright spot as she scored so many ways my head was spinning. She's long, has range and can finish with contact not to mention defend. Keara Felix also used her length to her advantage on both ends, showed she was definitely hard to handle while Destiny Love dazzled the fans with her ball handling and passing as well as her ability to create for herself and her teammates



This team really gets after it, well the picture says it all and any combination works because when Victorious Love and Tyuana Coe entered the game, there was simply no let down in fact Breanna Reeves came in to ignite a rally but like I said, this squad simply gets after it. Morgan Leslie used her body well for easy baskets, she goes after everything and plays the passing lane well and what can I say about Leilah Vigil other than you can read about her a little later on my Tip Sheet from the event on my website so stay tuned

Girlz Prep Report website 

#BasketbalThlTunThbheUpShowcase

#BaRketballTuneUpShowcase