Friday, July 8, 2016

'18 Mikayla Schenck giving me flashbacks #GPRUnderTheRadar

I had been watching Madison Schenck since I guess the 7th grade and immediately was drawn to her mindset and work ethic and if you read what I've written on what she has become as well as the damage she'll do at St Edwards, well more on that later, this is about her sister Mikayla. I also caught her in the 7th grade and almost immediately I knew I was seeing something special developing because she pulled up on the break and dropped a 25 footer and then on the next possession dropped another with a defender hanging on her and I'm talking catch and shoot

Over the years, her propensity of being able to put the ball in the basket multiple ways has only been overshadowed by her "highlight waiting to happen" acrobatic shots which includes hang time college coaches as this young lady just keeps showing me a variety of different things. Based on the early buzz as a glance at my phone, several college coaches are definitely seeing what I'm seeing as she had a very good showing at Big State Flava Jam for Houston Dream Elite as they head to Chicago next

The long ball is falling and Schenck is doing damage off the dribble as well and remeber she is one of the top 2018 players in the state of Texas