Thursday, July 14, 2016

Prime Time July 16-17 coming up


Another Prime Time weekend filled with talent and I must admit I'm sort of excited just glancing at the schedule because I'll get a good look at the Poth twins, Ashton and Addison and their talented squad as well as Megan Haby and her Texas Elite BCS squad because these are some talented players I haven't seen in a couple of years yet impressed me initially so can't wait to see the progression

I'll have a recap, some tweets with pics, follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram folks under Girlz Prep Report because one thing you get from when I cover a tournament is exposure because few look at as many players at event that, well me and NO ONE covers an event like me

Here are some links to schedules for this weekend and PLEASE email your rosters ahead of time to rosters@girlzprepreport.com

HS

9th

8th

6th/7th

3rd/4th