Wednesday, July 6, 2016

'18 Heun smoothly returns #GPRUnderTHeRadar


I love the throwback photos because sometimes players just catch my eye with their mannerisms before they take a shot, Reagan Heun is one of those players. Her name and game preceded her, yeah I heard this and that but after watching her walk into a gym by herself and immediately start working out, by herself before a camp, I said to myself hmmmm

Fast forward to now, she's done an array of good things, impressed college coaches from Southwest to Midwest as well as extend her already long range game but putting it on the floor and scoring with contact as well as that midrange has gone through the roof as she starts of July with Sophia Young Elite Black at Super 64 and Adidas Uprising tournaments

READ MORE


Check out file video, updated coming