Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Aerial attack starts now as '17 Starks is ready #GPRUnderTheRadar


So many times players settle on just being good however one thing I saw in Aerial Starks as a freshman was the desire to get better. Sure she was a college prospect  capable of playing D1 that initial sighting however the way she grasped things immediately told me I was watching something special in the making

Fast forward to now, she's put together an impressive resume on what she's done and who she's done it against and if you follow me on Twitter, I have this pinned, "it's not what you do, it's who you do it against" and believe me this AD Elite Peterson star has been on a tear but guess what, it ain't over just yet

From the Big 12 to the Pac 10 to the Ivy League, there is plenty of interest, high academics and high test scores are rolled int the package and that package will be opened starting at PBR Super 64 and then Battle at the Boro  and just to refresh yourself

READ MORE