Friday, December 6, 2013

Owls hold off Bobcats


My personal Facebook page was lit up yesterday with folks upset because Scandal was being delayed by the Texans games and although I'm no Gladiator, I occasionally take a glimpse to see the twists and plots and the way things play out but the game last night was just as good and kept me on the edge of my seat until the end. I arrived a couple of minutes into the game at Tudor between Rice and Texas State and the Bobcats were up 9-0 and appearing to have momentum going their way. Then it flipped, the Owls went on a huge 34-9 run to go up by 16 at the half



The Owls got the lead up to 20 however Texas State had some runs of their own on the court and cut the lead to five with a little over three minutes remaining but the Owls held on for a 64-61 victory

RICE

TEXAS STATE



Special s/o to Jessica Kuster for her 19/18 performance which was her eight double-double for the season. That also happens to lead the nation and.