Friday, December 6, 2013

#HoopAHolics Camp early bird discounts end today


I'm not really clairvoyant nor do I believe in crystal balls however throughout my many years I know props sometimes send a different message and one message I love sending out to parents and players is this one, "it's not what you do, it's who you do it against"

The interpretation of that message sometimes varies however to sum it up, always challenge yourself on the court so you'll know exactly where you are and the Hoop-A-Holics Camp in Duncanville on December 15th has countless players I already know that are going to play somewhere in college if they choose to. Many of these kids have BCS potential along with making runs at MDAA as well as other awards throughout their high school and college careers

Today is the final day for early bird discounts on one or both sessions so sign up now and I'll have my pen and camera ready

REGISTER