Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hidden gem emerging in '17 Jade Leblanc-Ernest

 HCYA freshman Jade Leblanc-Ernest game keeps getting better and over the past year, I've watched a transformation. Usually young players with good work ethic and comprehension of the game tend to do do well however something was missing and I observed that ingredient was added at the Who Got Next camp back in August and it was confidence.

Sometimes it comes with maturity and then sometimes it just comes but Leblanc-Ernest was attacking the rim at will earlier last month when I caught her at a tournament, not to mention the defense and anticipation are coming around along with the mid-range

I'll catch her again next month at the Space City Jam home-school tournament so stay tuned for this 2017 Under The Radar player whose game I'm watching evolve right before my eyes