Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Matthews improvement shows at both #TXFallEliteCombine and #TheLastRun


Tiara Matthews caught my eye while she was in middle school, effort and desire is something you can't teach and with her size, I was certain things would begin falling into place. She joins a very talented young Crossover Tee team that did well at The Last Run, many of the same players put in work on Friday at
The Combine" as well. Matthews desire hasn't changed and she has spot on Texas 2016, no question about that. Speaking of improvement, I'm liking what I'm seeing from Asia Nolan, that mid-range is becoming deadlier and kids if you're reading, that in itself can get you to the next level


Lala Robinson also put in work at both events, her physicality is, well if you follow me on FB and check out the picks, what's the saying, a picture is worth a thousand words, which is great cause I ain't time to type a thousand



Julia Schwake and Dada Evans made a Tip Sheet, but here's a tip, they've got some players on this team

Read more