Wednesday, October 30, 2013

New Fab 4 emerges at McKinney North

BREAH POWELL


I've told everyone over and over about the 2017 class, either in person or by writing it and when you have this type of star power coming from everywhere, there are definitely going to be upsets. Breah Powell is actually the first 2017 player that made one of my Tip Sheets with DFW Elite prior to her 8th grade season but all of her freshmen teammates at McKinney North have as well

TIA WRIGHT


Tia Wright is one of the top players in the country, no question about it and before it's all said and done, well trust me. Alex Coleman and Stephanie Jackson round out foursome and the thing about is I'm projecting D1 for all. Wright, Coleman and Jackson went off Cy Fair Nike AC and like Powell, it didn't me long to realize that I was watching some very special players that just kept getting better. It's not going to take school teams long either as they have already knocked off a couple of Top 25 TABC teams in the fall and I'll make sure and catch the young ladies at Sandra Meadows