Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The recruiting game SIMplified


Some people get the wrong impression about some of remarks and it''s probably easier to type it but I'm not typing every day. My comments regarding I don't care what about people say or how they rank means just that. I evaluate based on what I see and I'm pretty good at knowing whether or not a kid can play at the next level, now typos well....


Parents receive emails and brochures from companies promising them they can do this or that and I'm scratching my head when I hear this and I pose the question to the parent "how can they help your kid with seeing them?" Everyone can not play at the next level so you need to be realistic about certain things. Some people try and compare their kids  with other players who have BCS offers yet they have none whatsoever, again, reality should come into play at some point

If your daughter can play and the phone isn't ringing, you aren't receiving literature or whatever, maybe they aren't receiving the right exposure or the right colleges for the player don't know about them. First of all if your kid can't play at the next level, I'm letting you know off the top because my percentile on helping players receive more than what they had is in the nineties. Take a peek or just wait for the phone to ring.

Read more