Saturday, October 26, 2013

Monster class I will be watching


You have a little bit of everything in the 2017 class and as I make my schedule to start yet another journey, one thing I've said over and over throughout this millennium is that TEXAS is and will always be loaded.

Tia Wright ain't the only player that's DYNOMITE, that will never get old and as I watch the progression of those I already know about, one thing is for sure


There will be others lending a helping hand by showing me their stuff. On the national level, many of these young stars have already made a name for themselves


Some already have BCS offers on the table and to be honest with you that number in itself could hit the highest ever for the state but when the dust settles and it's all said and done, like many before from the state on a national level, some have a shot at being #1