Thursday, October 24, 2013

Texas 2016 being updated


Cox, Holmes, Mack, Mulkey, Chou, and Ramirez are just a few of many young ladies from the Texas 2016 class that I labeled BCS a long time ago, like before they played in their first high school game, it's documented and archived on here. Several players made gigantic strides right before my eyes over the club season, like Cierra Johnson who joined what could turnout to be the biggest year in Texas ever for, well "bigs"

I'm looking around various places and I'm not seeing Calveion "Juicy" Landrum who like her nickname, has the JUICE to be among the top players in the country before it's all said and done. All I can say is remember no one had Ariel Atkins as high as I did as soon as I did and I'm talking freshman season, but this class is very, very special, more to come as I hit it!!!!