Sunday, October 6, 2013

Shyness wears off as middle school players adjust to the heat at #MIdlandHoops32


America Jasso was somewhat shy at first when I was taking pictures however that shyness disappeared once the bright lights came on and she stepped on the floor

After doing the drills, Jasso and fellow 2018 player Amanda Serrano performed well against the high school girls during the games and both showed a lot of promise

My message to the young ladies at the camp was simple, since there were no 2014 players among the close to 30 attendees, you have time but it's important to take what you learn and work, work, work and oh yeah work on it, see I pay attention too sometimes

I want to thank both coaches Eddie Venzant and Sam Smith for inviting me to their first event and once the word gets out to the folks in West Texas how important this is, I expect it to continue to grow

MIDLAND HOOPS32