Thursday, October 31, 2013

2013 GPR UTR Kylah Jones has strong debut


Whenever  I watch a player grow the way I watched Kylah Jones from middle school, I'm going to bat for them and the former Westfield star is going to be one I'll be saying I told you so about before it's all said and done. Jones put in a strong 24 minutes for Loyola in an exhibition game against Louisiana Lafayette that I had on my calendar for numerous reasons including exit 97 for Boudin

Jones scored 9 points in a game featuring several players from the Houston area including former Hightower star Jasmine Brewer and fellow freshman Megan Temple for Loyola. Former North Shore star Ashley Benjamin and Westbury Christian sharpshooter Sylvana Okde put in tsome work for Louisana Lafayette so that's five area kids in all. Okde simply went off dropping 5 threes and scoring 23 points

Now that Jones has her first game jitters out of the way, let's see what happens next even though I already know

STATS