Saturday, December 12, 2015

Tatum Veitenheimer sets milestone


I couldn't remember exactly how old Tatum Veitenheimer was when I first saw her play and when she told me she was only nine, I was even more blown away. I knew at early age this young lady had "it" and her poise on the court against older players sold me. I started calling her TV and I said the reason I did it wasn't because I didn't want to type all of the letters in her name, it was because that's where I'd be watching her play one day and as that day gets closer and closer she continues to amaze me

Last night, the sensational sophomore from Windthorst scored 24 points and went over the 1000 mark less than halfway into the season, keep in mind she's scoring over 20 ppg after helping lead her high school volleyball team to the state finals. While we take a commercial break, many more points and assists are coming for this talented young lady, not only high school but beyond and one more time, "I told you so, early"