Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Patterson on fire in Mustangs win


This is one of my favorite pictures of Chastity Patterson as it's almost saying "take it from me" and although earlier in her career many tried to do just that however in three days, it will be five years since I first saw the young lady with a ball in the gym, keep in mind she was in her school uniform, 6th grade, however watching her mannerisms, ball handling and of course, her stroke, I simply NEW she would be one of the top players in her class

Patterson dropped 40 last night in the Mustangs win over Cy Fair, no surprise as she and Deauzya Richards, another middle school talent I knew would become a big time player, have both eclipsed that number and I wouldn't be surprised if both drop 50 before their high school career ends. North Shore is one of the favorites in the Peggy Whitley Classic, they've already defeated Cy Woods, Hightower and Clear Springs, all among the top teams in the area

PEGGY WHITLEY CLASSIC

One more time, every player that I have said would be among the TOP players in the country since my own daughter was in middle school almost 15 years ago, have done exactly as I said and again, the future is NOW