Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Former Under The Radar stars prove me right, AGAIN




Exciting night at Tudor is the best way to put it as TSU edged Rice 69-66 in OT, The Owls continue to show me that they have some weapons and as conference play is around the corner, several players have shown they can step up read more


A couple of former GPR Under The Radar freshmen were on hand and the excitement both of them brought truly gave me a dose of what to expect, even though I already knew, over the next four seasons. Joyce Kennerson was a triple double waiting to happen for PA Memorial, many shunned on her because of her size or body frame and I offered rebuttal's on why this young lady would definitely be a difference maker and she's showing just that for that Tigers

Gabrielle Stanton helped make Kingwood a threat and if that didn't sell you, were club ball exploits certainly would as she initially committed to Arkansas however reconsidered after a coaching change. What I really am impressed with is her ability to come back after a knee injury which had her miss her senior season for the most part and her clutch three is why I put OT in the first sentence

STANTON THEEEEEEEEE FOR OT

If you don't follow me on Twitter and or Facebook and now, my UNHACKED Instagram account, you might miss something valuable and if you feel you're UNDER THE RADAR

READ MORE