Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Nwosah unleashes the BEAST for Lamar Consolidated


I can talk about this or that all day however if you don't comprehend the message, I've wasted my time and energy and believe I've done a lot of that over the years dealing with this GBB. That's why it's always refreshing to find players who, "no matter what", simply take it among themselves to get the job done. I spoke Ann Nwosah, click on picture below for audio, about the teams new look and mentioned had the team stayed  together from last season, they had a shot at going to state and her remark right back at me was that was still her goal and she planned on doing whatever it took and when you talk about placing a team on your back, last night her 35 points and 20 rebounds enabled Lamar Consolidated to defeat Terry

BOX SCORE



Actually there isn't any audio but the number speak for themselves