Thursday, June 22, 2017

Fury Orange and Navy solid #TJShowcase

I was glancing at Fury Orange against DFW Elite Houston from afar and all I saw was Kayla McCloud working and bringing heat in the paint so I wanted a closer look at what turned out to be one of the most exciting games in the event. McCloud's physicality is something all teams need, she just won't quit but the whole program definitely left a lasting impression

Colleges love big guards that can shoot it, 5'10 Jaelyn Knight was one of many that just lit it up. Brittney Martin and Kennedi White brought plenty of heat and made things happen, also showed they could score and I love what Kaysha McCloud bring to the table which is set nicely I might  add. Madison Edler came in off the bench and dropped a 25 footer like it was nothing and I'm thinking wow, when you have more than 4 or 5 definite threats, well things can change quickly

Mallory Lockhart and Lillian Stewart from the BLUE team made the Tip Sheet and if you click on the link below

READ MORE