Wednesday, June 21, 2017

New look Dominators on point #TJShowcase

Teranesha Washington and Kaylan Hardeman have given me so many memories over the past couple of seasons and the returnees from last years Houston Lady Dominators definitely brought it for me again at the Tyrone Johnson Showcase. Washington is explosive off the dribble, nice pull-up off the dribble and range galore. Hardeman attacks relentlessly, handles the ball under and defends plus she can score. Both players alternated between the 1 and 2 and the thing I liked even more was that they got everyone involved

Zaida Burris gets to the rim for baskets and can shoot the long ball, Chelsea Green has so much potential and upside that it's unreal and she Latreyvia Prelow just bring heat the whole game. Loved the inside play from Katrina Wells. Faythe Huffman, Jaala Turner and Mikayla Berguin fill in many of the blanks and they bring energy on the court when they step on it

I knew I had seen Donalyn Johnson before, not on the court, I met her and her mom at a restaurant and the young lady had a North Shore shirt on so we began to talk. All I can is modesty filled the conversation from their side but this young lady, another 2020 had me taking off glasses since I'm not 20/20 anymore and left me speechless at times. She plays bigger than her size, throwback and explodes off the ground for rebounds. On top of all that, she can score but her strength.....  Anyway another surprise was Annie Carlile  who you will catch later today or tonight or tomorrow on the TJ Showcase which will be on girlzprepreport.com