Wednesday, June 21, 2017

MP Elite still solid #TJShowcase


MP Elite has been around way before I came on the scene around the turn of the century and the talented players that have gone on to play at the next level from this program reads like a Who's Who so believe me when I say this is definitely one of the clubs I know I can find next level players on and this years squad which performed at the Tyrone Johnson Showcase is no different because they have a little bit of everything

I love watching Julia Graham shoot that ball, I mean she's deadly from everywhere  on the floor, her range is unlimited and she creates under pressure. Ellie Hagen and Dallie Ferrell also showed they could light it up and that threesome definitely can change the momentum of a game. Demaya Young is the baby of the group, she's one of the top 2020 players in TX, please don't question what I say just trust me when I say it and I saw that a couple of years ago and with her upside, who knows

First look at Kai Fnister who is long and athletic, definitely makes things happen on both ends and at 6'1, I definitely see a bright future in store for her. Davionne Gregory was another player I hadn't seen and her energy and athleticism wears defenders down because she brings it baseline to baseline the whole game. Tiana Gardner simply blew me away on day 2 and with her size and strength, well you'll read more about her on the Tip Sheet wen I drop it on girlzprepreport.com sometime tonight