Monday, June 26, 2017

2021 Super Girls has a variety of powers #TJShowcase

I really get a kick out of watching young talented players, especially when I have a correct roster because if I don't have a roster, I might recognize an impostor and with that being said as July rolls around, players I don't know if your coach informed you of this but it's probably not a good idea to trade jerseys with teammates but everyone on this squad already knew that. Some of the middle school standouts on this squad are Taliyah Johnson, Jadyn Davis, Jasmine Alexander and Jaida Powell who all showed plenty of potential. On their HS squad, Charlene Sheppard made the HS Tip Sheet from the Tyrone Johnson Showcase, click on the link below

READ MORE


The size and strength of Kyjha Thompson as well as the power Allaiya Jones was definitely impressive. Jones also showed she could attack and finish strong form the baseline but the energy that trickles down this squad definitely had my attention and I'm certain that I'll get a chance to watch their improvement over the next few years. Angelique Morgan wears #24, certain numbers just catch my eye and stay in my head and the series 24, not with Dr Dre but with Jack Bauer definitely kept me intrigued but so did Morgan who is an explosive guard that's fast with the ball, can score and defend and speaking of doing both of those things, Marlee Ward did that and some as she made the MS Tip Sheet

READ MORE