Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The original TV Tiffany Valentine earns honors

Before I called Tatum Veitenheimer (TV) at 9 or 10, there was a young lady named Tiffany Valentine who I started calling TV around the same age four years earlier and I actually had a chance to coach the latter so I observed several positives at a young age that I knew would have her in the right spot when the time came. Always a hard worker, absorbed what she was taught and implemented that on the court, hold on for the GIF

Not only did she put in work throughout her career at Lutheran North but she sent a message playing club ball and as you can see in this slight piece, this truly doesn't do her justice as she went from a back to the basket player to be able to knock the midrange and here are some of the stories I wrote about her

READ MORE

Tiff  has always defied the odds and battling minor injuries wasn't a deterrence at Spring Hill as she relished the opportunity to show everyone "she wasn't done" and show them she did as she was named SIAC Player Of The Year averaging just under 18 ppg so congratulations to a wonderful young lady who continues to show "it ain't over until she says so"

SIAC Article