Friday, February 2, 2018

Lauren O'Connell closing out JUCO career with a BANG at Eastern Wyoming College

There is nothing more pleasurable for me to receive a call from a college coach praising a player I told them about years ago and when he told me how Lauren O'Connell put on a shooting exhibition against them, I wasn't surprised because I saw her drop 8 or more threes before HS, on both public and private HS teams and in club basketball against some of the states top defenders so closing out her Junior College career at Eastern Wyoming in the fashion she's showing is not catching me with my feet crossed on defense, hopefully you gt that

Yeah she could always shoot the long ball but her ability to score multiple ways and her defense just kept getting better and dropping over 30 points in multiple games this season and having another with 22 in the first half going 6-6 from BTA has me beaming with glee because this young lady definitely knows how to put the ball in the basket. Two years ago I was bragging about this young lady, two years later she's proven herself and hers a little video of O'Connell as she's looking for the next chapter in her accomplished career