Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Like I said, TX 2020 would be a monster calls , well how about


After seeing Sarah Andrews, Deja Kelly, Jordan Merritt and Deyonna Gaston just to name a few, I knew 2020 was going to be a force to be reckoned with and having a chance to eclipse maybe the best class I saw, 2005 and if you weren't around, your opinion has no value or validity so there you have that and the sad part about it is that if you haven't seen the REAL product, well let me put another way, I've always been a straight shooter, never used one so I sort of know



I'm dropping a Tip Sheet of some 2020 players I saw at Pass Tha Ball's Diamond in The Rough, 24 to be exact but to show how prophetic I am in this, being in MENSA doesn't translate to knowing talent or maybe it does for me but Arrianna Sturdivant did enough to be on my Skilled Up HS Tip Sheet, she's a 2020 and her sister, Andrea, simply blew me away as she'll be on the MS edition, she's a 2025 and what she and LA Sneed did, also a 2025 has my mind clicking about that year already because you know I don't turn my back on TALENT