Wednesday, November 29, 2017

2021 Gracee Smith opens up HS career with a bang #GPRUnderTheRadar


First look at Gracee Smith was was short one however when you're as good as I am, i guess the phrase "It doesn't take me long" certainly would apply to this because when you comprehend the game and have skills at a young age, things just fall into place. Over this past club season, Smith moved to a team a little close to her home in Arcadia Missouri, the SE Dynasty and although I didn't catch up with her personally, the video on the 2021 Under The Radar player spoke volumes as I could definitely see the improvement

Last night the Arcadia High freshman opened up her varsity career, flirting with a triple double as she dropped 23 points, pulled down seven rebounds and passed out eight assists but trust me, this young lady is nowhere near the finished product and that falls right back to the comprehension and skills statement I mad to open this up. I'll be keeping a close on eye on this young lady over her career as she has all the tools to do some pretty big things