Sunday, November 19, 2017

2017 HoopAHolics bringing more excitement



Always remember it's now what you do, it's who you do it against and to amend that a tad, it's also who you do it in front of, providing they are really looking at you and more importantly that they truly know what they're looking at. I know that there is so much out there on social media that it can be mind boggling to say the least but much of what you read, have been told or truly believe is probably not true as far as being evaluated and having a chance to play at the next level but one thing is true, so many players have came through PassThaBall events at a young age that I knew were on the right course for the next level and beyond

I encourage parents to use the search bars on here and on my website to check out the archives on talented players I caught,many at a young age and many only once or twice that I knew had it and I base what I see on what I've seen because there has truly been some heat placed in front of me to see over my 20 some odd years of watching girl's basketball and if you are a player, I suggest you check out this years event which will be held in Irving TX

Here's a link to some of the stories and players that have participated  HoopAHolics and here is a link for you to sign up to this amazing event being held on December 10th so REGISTER NOW