Sunday, November 19, 2017

Cy Ranch takes 3rd in 2017 Texas Invitational Gold

First of all, let me say this, I make my decisions and predictions as well as player evaluations on what I see and it's not that I don't respect what other people see or write, it's more of the fact that I don't care because we all see  different things and I'm usually right or close to it, without any agenda so I'll start off with the defending R3 champ Cy Ranch

Their only loss this year has been to back to back state champions Duncanville who is simply looking like they're on course for a three-peat however lets not jump ahead, I'll get a better look next month when I cover Sandra Meadows and Spring Creek just for fun but can the Mustangs be stopped? Well they are explosive, D'Asia Collins is flirting with triple doubles already this season and she definitely has proven she is one of the top PG's in the state and the game does start at the one



Jala Buster was simply a BEAST all tournament and for that, she made, well All Tournament but this team has so many players that can step up and make things happen and you're definitely going to need that down the stretch. Two of their wins against R3 opponents were narrow, 1 against Seven Lakes and 3 against Clear Springs so who knows what will happen in February. I know Westside is still missing their post, I know Langham Creek definitely can create some problems but the biggest problems could come from either  Atascocita or Hightower  who finished 1-2 in the FBISD event

I'll catch Cy Ranch tomorrow at Katy and on Tuesday I'm pulling a double as Klein Oak will be at Jersey Village at 11:30 then I'll catch Ridgepoint at Katy Taylor at 1pm so things will start to shape up really soon and this might be one of the most wide open races to see who heads to Austin, my bad, Vegas, wait that's where my babies team is going, San Antonio, I got it now but the biggest question is DO YOU GET IT :) Action coming at ya